1. Product Excellence Guarantee:
Every product you buy from us must be free of defects or you may return it immediately for a credit or replacement.
- All Venturio Jewellery items are covered by a 3-month manufacturer’s warranty, which covers defective parts experienced under normal wear and the labour required to repair them. We cannot warranty any stones that we did not furnish.
- Our warranty is valid only at Venturio Jewellery. Improper repair of warranty service performed by someone other than Venturio Jewellery will void this warranty.
- All jewellery at Venturio Jewellery is genuine, authentic and of consistent high quality and value.
- All diamonds are issued with an authentication certificate.
- Venturio Jewellery disclaims any liability for consequential or accidental damages for breach of written or implied warranty of this item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also have other rights.
2. Jewellery Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Please be aware that our 3-month warranty only covers manufacturer’s defects. It does not cover the following:
- General wear and tear such as scratches, dents, nicks or missing stones.
- Although our jewellery is resistant to moisture, water damage is not covered.
- Fading/chipping of the material on the product (which depends almost entirely on how you handle the product).
- Lost or stolen parts.
- Damage due to personal misuse or negligence.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the item while in the possession of the consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
3. Follow the instructions given below carefully to send your item to be repaired:
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us that you will be shipping your merchandise. You must include your name, company name, order number item number with the word “Warranty” in the subject of the email. Please provide detail explanation of what is wrong with the jewellery you are sending back.
- Make no reference to the word jewellery or the contents that you are sending on the outside of the box.
- You must include a copy of the original invoice along with the item you wish to have repaired.